Sunday, January 17, 2010

Item Wish/Idea List

It's time to request information from everyone again.  For the 20th-level adventure, there'll be six magic items given out.  As before, I prefer to skip over any items for my character, and make sure everyone else receives a magic item for the level.

If you have a wish list of items, please post it here or email me with it.  If you don't have a wish list, please still give me suggestions as to what sort of thing you'd like, or what fits for you.  The current spread of item levels is 21 through 24, with two items in the 21 and 22 slot.

If you don't give me a wish list or an idea of what to give you, I get to decide what you get.  This is not necessarily a bad thing, but don't complain to me when you get a bag of tricks filled with ten different kinds of monkey. :)

2 comments:

  1. Evan would like any ring, or any item from the Tinkerer's Invention item set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xans wishlist,
    diamond cincture (belt, av2)
    vengeance sash (belt, av1)

    ReplyDelete