Thursday, April 9, 2009

Introduction

Due to the rarity of the game's meetings, and apparent disconnect with the story, I think that a simple blog will provide another form of story telling for the game. Nobody has to post anything, however I think that it might be fun to have posts about the game, characters, and anything else that is related or unrelated to the game. I will contact people and ask them to either make an account or give them my own. Also, even through Im the supposed administrator of the website I will add everyone to the author list. Im pretty sure that the authors are allowed to change things on the website on their own, if not I will make the admin available for the public.

Im not quite sure of the structure of this thing, on wether people will post as characters or as players, and well let things evolve naturally. As many other projects that I have started, I hope that you guys will post things often and not let this die. Truly it takes very little effort to actually post and keep this blog alive!

STORM CROWS ASSEMBLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment