Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Changes and an indefinite hiatus.

I've been more distant than normal lately at the table, and think it's because many things are now changed in my life away from the group. I wouldn't know where to begin to explain, but suffice it to say I think this time the hiatus will be longer than the last one - an indefinite hiatus. You guys have been great to game with thus far, but I'm on a different road now and I think if I come back to something like this at all it will be years later.

Story-wise, Baiyin goes home to be prolific and improve the standing of his people. The goblins will play up their hold against the dragons for ages to come and hold it as inspiration for new devices, blues will enter the world, and the swamp-land will be reshaped in Baiyin's lifetime. (OOC, I'm handing creative license over to whoever in the group wants it, to reshape the goblinoid region of the map.)

You all have my number if you want a hand with something. (advice, sounding board, moving help, more?) Always glad to help my friends.

Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment